Accountable to: Program and Partner Network Director
Department: Program and Agency Services Department
Employment Status: Non-exempt
The partner network manager supports the Great Plains Food Bank’s charitable hunger relief network of food pantries and meal sites. The partner network manager is responsible for all aspects of partner network compliance monitoring, assisting with direct service programs, improving relevant processes and systems, and supervision of two regional service managers. With our values of passion, service and innovation at the forefront, this position will advance the mission of the Great Plains Food Bank (GPFB) to end hunger together and our vision of a hunger-free North Dakota and Clay County, Minnesota.
Core Accountabilities and Essential Duties
- Partner Network and Program Management
Maximizes the partner network’s ability to serve neighbors more equitably through improved efficiencies, training, and overall capacity building, while strengthening the GPFB’s internal service and responsiveness to agency partners and programs.
- Develops and delivers training aimed at strengthening agency partners.
- Track agency partner feedback and identify trends to address proactively and strategically.
- Collaborate with other departments to respond to challenges, issues, feedback, and/or trends, to find and implement solutions.
- Champions and models exemplary customer service and positive relations with clients, partner agencies, food donors and other staff and departments
- Lead and/or support special initiatives and projects as needed.
- Build internal and external relationships by representing the department at various meetings and events.
- Partner Network and Program Monitoring and Compliance
Ensures all agency partners and programs are monitored in a timely manner and in compliance with all required regulations.
- Oversees onboarding of new agency partners, reviewing all compliance regulations and expectations, and provides follow up communication as needed.
- Ensures timely and accurate monitoring of agency partners and programs for compliance with all GPFB policies and external regulations.
- Conduct on-site visits as needed.
- Maintain accurate, completed, and updated records, files and information for agency partners and/or programs.
- Serve as the technical expert on all regulatory and compliance standards impacting agency partners, programs and the department and ensuring the organization is complying.
- Staff Development and Direction
Builds on the strong culture of the organization and its people to form a cohesive, skilled, high-performing, engaged, and values-driven team through coaching, training and professional development opportunities.
- Supervises the regional service managers and is involved in all aspects of hiring, training, coaching, disciplining, work plans and annual performance reviews for all direct reports.
- Manages to ensure quality performance including efficiency, productivity, accuracy and continuous improvement.
- Fosters employee engagement by creating a supportive environment, promoting strong communications, recognizing achievements, and motivating and challenging team members by building on their strengths and providing opportunities for growth.
Education, Experience and Requirements
Successful candidates for this position will hold a Bachelor’s degree in related field with at least 2 years’ of supervisory experience, and 2+ years in relationship or program management. Experience in project management, program measurement and evaluation, and community collaborations are a plus. Valid driver’s license, ability to travel statewide and flexibility to attend meetings and events in evenings and/or on weekends required.
Skills and Competencies
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications and preferred experience with a CRM system.
- Excellent analytical and business modeling skills, writing skills, and comfortable with public speaking, as well as an effective communicator with co-workers, managers, partners, and the public.
- Strong communicator that possesses excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multi-faceted demands and deadlines
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented, yet flexible with an adaptable personal style
- Critical thinking skills to identify strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- Strong internal and external customer service skills
- Ability to build collaboration across teams and departments
- Understand safety policies and actively promote safe practices in the workplace.