SENIOR FOOD PACK PROGRAM (CSFP)
The Commodity Supplemental Food Program (CSFP) is a commodity-based program, providing nutritionally-balanced, shelf-stable food packages. CSFP is the only USDA nutrition program that provides monthly food assistance specially targeted at low-income seniors. Individuals age 60 and over with incomes of less than 130 percent of the federal poverty line are eligible for the program.
We are a proud partner offering this program in collaboration with the state and other community partners across North Dakota.
We currently distribute inside the following counties: Barnes, Burleigh, Burke, Dickey, Emmons, Foster, Grant, Griggs, Kidder, LaMoure, Logan, McHenry, McIntosh, McLean, Mercer, Morton, Mountrail, Oliver, Pierce, Renville, Sheridan, Sioux, Stutsman, Ward and Wells.
Contact information for other partners facilitating senior commodities:
- Community Action Partnership – Dickinson, ND 701-227-0131; Counties served: Adams, Dunn, Billings, Golden Valley, Stark, Hettinger, Slope, Bowman
- Community Action Partnership – Williston, ND 701-572-8191; Counties served: Williams, Divide, McKenzie
- Red River Valley Community Action Agency – Grand Forks, ND 701-746-5431; Counties served: Nelson, Pembina, Walsh, Grand Forks
- Southeastern North Dakota Community Action Agency – Fargo, ND 701-232-2452; Counties served: Cass, Ransom, Sargent, Richland, Steele, Traill
- Hope Center – Devils Lake, ND 701-665-4673; Counties served: Ramsey, Rolette, Eddy, Towner, Benson, Cavalier