this september help us end hunger today, tomorrow and for good
Each year, we join with Feeding America throughout the month of September for Hunger Action Month. Throughout the entire month, we encourage everyone passionate about the fight to end hunger to wear orange and take an action each day. We can all play a role to help end food insecurity for thousands of North Dakotans.
Each week throughout Hunger Action Month, we will focus on a different area of hunger-relief and tell you how ways you can make a difference for the thousands we serve every day.
Our focuses this September
September 4-10 – food donations
September 11-17 – Hunger advocacy
September 18-24 – Stock the Shelves campaign
September 25-30 – Volunteering
How can you help this Hunger Action Month
- Host your own virtual food drive.
- Sign up to volunteer with us inside our Fargo or Bismarck locations.
- Make a financial contribution to help in our work.
- Sign up to become a Hunger Advocate.
- Consider hosting a diaper drive or gluten-free food drive to help our hungry neighbors with much needed supplies.