HUNGER ACTION MONTH
Each year, we join with Feeding America throughout the month of September for Hunger Action Month. Throughout the entire month, we encourage everyone passionate about the fight to end hunger to wear orange and take an action each day. We can all play a role to help end food insecurity for thousands of North Dakotans.
North Dakota Governor Doug Burgum has proclaimed September to be Hunger Action Month throughout the State of North Dakota. Read his full proclamation here.
Join us this September!
YOU can help in the fight to end hunger year-round. See how here:
- Become a financial donor to the Great Plains Food Bank.
- Start and host your own Great Plains Food Bank Virtual Food Drive.
- Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter and begin sharing our message on the fight to end hunger.
- Sign up to receive Portions, our e-newsletter, and stay up to date with developments of the Great Plains Food Bank.
- Become involved with a Great Plains Food Bank partner food pantry, shelter or soup kitchen in your area.
- Sign up to host your own food drive.