Contact your regional service managers
Food Bank Announcements
- 2020 ORDER AND DELIVERY CALENDAR -- Delivery dates reflect the week the deliveries will START, it does not mean you are getting your delivery on Sunday. We know that many of you are typically used to getting your delivery on the same date, but we want to let you know that as we grow and bring on new partners, that may affect the typical day you are delivered to as we will have to make changes to current routes.
- Great Plains Food Bank will be closed Monday, January 20, 2020. Click HERE to download GPFB Holiday Schedule.
Milk Crates – if you have received TEFAP milk in crates they will need to be returned to the Great Plains Food Bank. Please return with your next delivery or per other arrangements made with your Regional Services Manager.
Welcome into the network Bismarck Emergency Food Pantry, Wanna Wota, Country Community Cupboard in Elgin!
- Place order
- Enter statistics
- Enter Retail Food Rescue receipts
- Access invoices and statements
Recalled Item Log
Partner Agency Resources
- Partner Agency Manual
- Retail Food Rescue Manual
- Temp Log
- Pest Control Log
- How to Guide for Applying for 501c3 Status
- Food keeper brochure
- Fridge storage poster
- Great Plains Food Bank Q&A: What to do when pickup up retail food and your role as a partner agency (VIDEO)
Hunger Solutions Minnesota partners with the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA), the Minnesota Department of Human Services-Office of Economic Opportunity (OEO), food banks and food pantries to administer Minnesota’s TEFAP program.