Our mission is to end hunger through community partnerships. The strong support we receive from every single partner–individual volunteers, other nonprofit organizations, local businesses and regional allies and national corporations alike–is critical in enabling us to work efficiently and effectively. The reason the Great Plains Food Bank is able to fight hunger in 53 counties throughout North Dakota and Clay County, Minnesota is simple: Partnership.
- Partner Agency Network - 241 local programs, food shelves and shelters throughout North Dakota
- Hunger Relief Partners - Likeminded organizations active in the fight against hunger
- Food Industry Partners - Local, national and worldwide companies who make great contributions of time, food and funds
- Feeding America Partnership - A national network of 200 food banks throughout the U.S., including regional partners located in Rochester, Grand Rapids, Crookston, Duluth and Minneapolis
- Financial Donors - Individual donors and more than 5,300 volunteers who make a difference in the lives of their hungry neighbors every day