Nominations for the 2019 Agency of the Year are now open!
You may nominate your favorite agency for the 2019 Agency of the Year Award below.
The Great Plains Food Bank (GPFB) is honored to announce that we have opened the nomination process for 2019 Agency of the Year! This is the highest award we offer our hunger relief partners, and we need your help to identify them!
New for 2019! The Great Plains Food Bank lives by the values of Passion, Service, & Innovation and we want to honor our partners adopting these values through our collaborative community partnerships.
- Passion: Shows compassion, heart, and a tireless determination to end hunger along with an enthusiasm that inspires colleagues and community members to join them in their work.
- Service: Goes above and beyond to meet the needs of clients, and increase collaboration and engagement with community members, donors or volunteers.
- Innovation: Advances the collaborative mission to end hunger by developing creative solutions, new ideas, enhanced programs and services, or more efficient processes or systems.
Do you know one of our partners in your community that lives out these values through their work within the community? A program that not only focuses on feeding people today, but with a vision to end hunger tomorrow? We invite you to nominate them! We are looking for nominations of partners and programs that show passion in their client-centered work, are innovative, customer service focused and continually work to ensure no person or family goes to bed hungry.
Who can be considered for Agency of the Year?
- All feeding programs of the GPFB that are active and in good standing. A full list of our partners and programs can be found HERE or by reaching out to us at 701.476.9126.
- Nominations are for the entire agency, not a single person or group of volunteers.
- Previous winners ARE eligible.
Who can make a nomination?
- Anyone! Community members, local businesses, civic organizations, volunteers, staff, clients, etc.
- And yes, you CAN nominate your own feeding program!
How do I nominate an Agency?
- Attached HERE you’ll find the nomination form that asks five questions; please answer each of them.
A few notes:
- Forms can be handwritten, typed or submitted online.
- Use as much space as needed; additional sheets may be attached.
- Be sure to include accurate contact information for the nominator & nominee.
The deadline for nominations is March 20, 2020.
MAKE YOUR NOMINATIONS BELOW!
If you have any questions please contact Nancy Carriveau at 701.476.9126 or email@example.com.