Nominations for the 2018 Agency of the Year are now open
The Great Plains Food Bank is honored to announce that we have opened the nomination process for 2018 Agency of the Year! We are looking for a food pantry, soup kitchen, BackPack Program, or other feeding program that epitomizes the best that North Dakota and western Minnesota has to offer. Agency of the Year is the highest award we offer our hunger relief agencies, and we need your help to identify them!
Do you have an agency in your community that goes above and beyond? A program that not only focuses on feeding people today, but with a vision to end hunger tomorrow? We invite you to nominate them! We are looking for nominations of partners and programs that are client-centered, innovative, customer service focused and continually works to ensure no person or family goes to bed hungry.
Who can be considered for Agency of the Year?
- All “partner agencies” and programs of the GPFB that are active and in good standing. A full list of our partner agencies and programs can be found at HERE or by reaching out to us at 701.476.9126.
- Nominations are for the entire agency, not a single person or group of volunteers.
- Previous winners ARE eligible.
Who can make a nomination?
- Anyone! Community members, local businesses, civic organizations, volunteers, staff, clients, etc.
- And yes, you CAN nominate your own agency!
The deadline for nominations is February 15, 2019.
Make nominations below!