Hunger Action Month
Each year, we join with Feeding America throughout the month of September for Hunger Action Month. Throughout the entire month, we encourage everyone passionate about the fight to end hunger to wear orange and take an action each day. We can all play a role to help end food insecurity for thousands of North Dakotans.
Join us this September!
Download our 2020 HAM Action Calendar
More ways that you can help:
- Become a hunger advocate.
- Become a financial donor to the Great Plains Food Bank.
- Start and host your own Great Plains Food Bank Virtual Food Drive.
- Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter and begin sharing our message on the fight to end hunger.
- Sign up to receive Portions, our e-newsletter, and stay up to date with developments of the Great Plains Food Bank.
- Become involved with a Great Plains Food Bank partner food pantry, shelter or soup kitchen in your area.
- Sign up to host your own food drive.